Tuesday, May 26

Free Write

For this free write we had watched youtube videos of guys skiing extremely crazy rails and jumps, most of which had bad falls, but kept on trying. It was entertaining, but also brought about a sense of discomfort watching all the falls.

I have no idea why someone would ever want to almost kill themselves by doing ski jumps and rails. It's ridiculous and seems so painful! But I do have to say it's pretty funny watching them--The determination and pride all of the men have is beyond anything I could ever grasp. I'm not sure how they got to be so immune to pain, because even with their many falls, they continue to do their stuff over and over.
I remember I fell once off a jump and ever since I've been timid trying them again. I've also run into a few trees and almost broke my shoulder once, so I'm a bit scared of what might happen to me in the future.
With that said, much probs goes out to all the guys who do crazy stuff and risk their lives doing things I would never even consider trying.